Add Us to Your Safe Senders List!
Want to make sure our fantastic promotions reach your inbox?
Here are whitelisting tips for:
Add the "From" address, firstname.lastname@example.org, to your Safe Senders list:
- On the Tools menu, click Options.
- On the Preferences tab, click Junk E-mail.
- On the Safe Senders tab, click Add.
- In the Add address, enter email@example.com
- Click OK.
Please add our "From" address, firstname.lastname@example.org, to your AOL address book:
- Click the Mail menu and select Address Book.
- Wait for the "Address Book" window to pop up, then click the Add button.
- Wait for the "Address Card for New Contact" window to load.
- Paste email@example.com into the "Other E-Mail" field.
- Make our From address the "Primary E-Mail" address by checking the associated check box.
- Click the Save button.
If our email is in your AOL Spam Folder, please open the issue and then click the This Is Not Spam button. Next, please add firstname.lastname@example.org into your Address Book as described above.
You will need to set up a filter to redirect our email into your inbox:
- Open your mailbox and click on Mail Options (upper right hand corner).
- Select Filters (bottom left corner).
- Click the Add link on the Filters page.
- Update the "From header:" rule with the following 2 pieces of information: "contains" and email@example.com. (This tells Yahoo! to identify our email based on its "From" address.)
- Click the Choose Folder pull-down menu and select inbox.
- Pick the Add Filter button.
If our email is getting stuck in your Yahoo! Bulk Folder, please open the issue and click the Not Spam button. Next, check to see if the email's email address is in your "Blocked Addresses" list. If you see firstname.lastname@example.org on this list, select it and click the Remove Block button. Lastly, please set up a filter as outlined above.
You will need to add our "From" address, email@example.com, to your Hotmail Safe List:
- Open your mailbox and click “Options” (upper right corner).
- Click the “Junk E-Mail Protection” link (top of page).
- Select the “Safe List” link (second from bottom).
- Copy and paste firstname.lastname@example.org into the dialog box titled “Type an address or domain.”
- Click the “Add” button next to the dialog box.
If our email is in your Junk E-Mail Folder, open the issue and click the Not Junk button. Next, check to see if our email address is in your Blocked Senders list. If you see email@example.com on this list, select it and click the Remove button. Finally, if you have not done so, add firstname.lastname@example.org into your Safe List as outlined above.
Please add our "From" address, email@example.com, to your Gmail Contacts List:
- Click Contacts along the left side of any Gmail page.
- Click Add Contact.
- Type our "From" address, firstname.lastname@example.org, into the primary email address dialog box.
- Click Save.
How to check if our email is in the "spam" folder:
Click Spam along the left side of any Gmail page.
If you see our Update listed among the messages in this folder, check the box next to our email.
Click Not Spam button along the top.
You will need to add our "From" address, email@example.com, to your Thunderbird Address Book and configure your Junk Mail Controls to whitelist your address book.
- Click the Address Book button.
- Make sure the Personal Address Book is highlighted.
- Click the New Card button.
This will launch a New Card window that has 3 tabs: Contact, Address & Other.
- Under the Contact tab, type our address, firstname.lastname@example.org, into the Email dialog box.
- Click OK.
Whitelist your Personal Address Book:
From the main drop down menu, select "Tools -< Junk Mail Controls..."
This will launch the Junk Mail Controls window that has two tabs: Settings and Adaptive Filter
Under the Settings tab, update the "Whitelists" module by selecting Personal Address Book from the pull-down menu and then check the box next to "Do not mark messages as junk mail".
Please check your Junk folder to see if our email has been mistakenly placed there. To prevent this from happening in the future, you need to mark our email as "not junk." Do this by right-clicking on our email and choosing "Mark -< As Not Junk."